Tuesday 6 October 2015

Task one AS2 - Ideas Generation

Here is a brain storm I have come up with to help me get my ideas for my ident for cebeebies.

 
 
As you can see, I have come up with a few idea's that I think will go really well with the ident for the channel. Once I have done this I went on and picked three ideas that I think will be a good ident for a children's channel. The three ideas I ended up choosing is holiday (which is Christmas), bedtime (will be played before the channel shuts down for the night) and one idea that can be used in the day (everyday).
 
I chose theses three ideas because I think they would be good for the channel.
 
 I picked a Christmas one because very year channels need a Christmas ident because it gives the channel a Christmas feel and gets the children more excited for Christmas.
 
 I then chose a bedtime Ident because it will help parents and the child learn that they need to go to bed at this time so they can get up in the morning and not be in a bad mood because they didn't get enough sleep.
 
 I have also used a daily ident that can be good to help educate the children a bit before the show that want comes on.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment