Tuesday 6 October 2015

Task two AS2 - Designing the Suite

I have thought of three different Idents to do for the children's channel Cbeebies. I have created A normal one that can be shown in the day time. A night time one that will be shown at night before the channel shuts down for the night and the children have gone to sleep. Also I created a season one that would be shown at a certain season of the year. For my season Ident, I chose to do Christmas.


This is the idea I have come up with for the normal Ident. This Ident will be played in the day time on the Cbeebies channel:



What I am going to do with this ident is start off with coloured paper and colourful shapes, this makes the ident eye catching to the children that are looking at it. I am then going to move around on the page and then moving into a line. Once that is done, I will start moulding the shapes into the letters that will then become the name of the channel that the ident has been made for. Once that is done I will slowly move the dot of the 'I' onto the page and move it to where it is meant to be. I will be using the cebeebies music in the background of the ident.

This is my idea for the Ident for night time on the cbeebies channel:



What I am going to do for the night time ident is have a bed and the letters lined up and have them jump on the bed one by one so that when they are all on the bed the all spell out Cbeebies then make small and big 'Z' so it looks like all the letters are sleeping. After, I will a small sign saying 'good night' and what time the channel will be turned back on come up on the screen to let the children need to go to bed and it lets the parents know that the cannel is turning off and will be back up at 7am the next morning. I will then have the cebeebies night music playing in the back ground.

This is my idea for a season ident for the cebeebies channel. The season I chose was Christmas:
 
What I have thought of with this ident is to start it off with two Christmas trees. After that I will have it start to snow and have it set. After a couple of seconds, I will then have the letters fall with one by one with the snow and have them sit on the snow that have already landed, creating the channels logo. Once that has happened I have decided that the snow will continue to fall. I will you a Christmas theme song in the background of the ident.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment